Please click through to the new site at www.crewegigs.com

24 Mar 2011

Tangent @ The Jolly Tar

Real British Progressive Rock Music in the spirit of the great masters.

You wanna hear some new stuff that has the same level of adventure that Yes, VDGG, ELP and Genesis had?..

You found it. The Tangent are a UK based, internationally loved progressive rock band, they have recorded 5 studio albums on InsideOut with EMI world wide distribution. They have gigged extensively in Europe and further afield in the USA. Each one of their studio releases and their live DVD were voted into the top 10 of every major prog rock poll in Europe.

http://www.thetangent.org/

"I am blown away, I'm writing this two days after the show and I'm still reeling. I reckon that's the best three hours I've spent at a gig in the last 30 years” - Review of a recent London show by Jon Bradshaw for the DPRP (Europe's most trusted Prog Rock reviews site)